I LOVE FALL
I mean I don’t just “like it,” or even “like it like it.” I luuuhvv it with all my heart.
I honestly, can’t even put my finger on exactly what it is I love. I hate the cold. Everything is dying and rotting. I can’t stand mums. My yard FILLS with nasty walnuts.
But the jewel tones, and spices, and riding boots, and flannel; Halloween, and fall break (I work at a college) my birthday, Thanksgiving…
These are a few of my favorite things.
Oh and did I mention – Deep Teal?
Saturated. Rich. Intensely Deep Teal.
Like…don’t tell my husband about dark teal, because he may get jealous…It. Is. This. Bad.
Literally…I can’t even, though.
I honestly don’t know what my deal is (seriously) but I am crushing pretty hard on that deep intense teal color that I am seeing all over the place. Maybe it’s just my mind picking it out because I think about it all the time.
Y’all, I want to drape my entire life in this color. I want it in my house, on my nails, in my closet, in my jewelry box– I want this color errywurr.
If this color were a person….oh man. Lord, help me.
Last year I bought this actual rug for my house, and it’s not that fancy (It’s from WalMart), but I stare at it constantly, wishing my life was that…uggh…teal!
It’s just one of those colors that looks good with everything. I mean it, guys, I’ve got a fever and the only prescription…is MORE TEAL!! (Christopher Walken Voice)
Here are few gorgeous examples:
In order of appearance:
- 7 for All Mankind Skinny Corduroy Pants
- Door photographed by Jonny Haring
- Amsale Crinkled Silk Chiffon Gown in Bellini
- Vintage Aqua Peacock Earrings by Mashugana
- Mineral Eyeshadow by Crush Cosmetics
- Rock Candy Table Lamp by Swank Lighting
- Ombre Nails by Pshiit (NCLA Maneater and Shore Things)
- Jewel-cy Fruit Statement Necklace (Lulu’s)
- Peacock Toss Pillow by Motif Pillows
- Interior Design photographed by Adrian Briscoe
- Leather Wrap Knit Scarf by ThreeBirdNest
- Something Blue Wedding Shoes photographed by Boho Wedding
- Floral Arrangement by Stacey Lynn Design
- Moroccan Rug found on Amazon
- Wool Duffle Coat by LL Bean
Surely you lovely fall-lovin folks can see why I’m gaga for this beautiful hue of teal.
What colors are taking over your taste this fall?